The boring basics:
I have a Master’s Degree in Marriage and Family Therapy and a Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology.
I used to believe that God could never use someone like me because people like me are unqualified according to the world. I was raised by a single-father. I became a teen mom. I was married and divorced by age 20. My life did not start off as the American dream. Therefore, I never felt worthy or qualified to impact the lives of others.
From Pity-Party to P.O.W.E.R.
With the help of therapy and my graduate school professors, I started a new journey – a healing journey. Instead of allowing my life to go to waste, I chose to R.E.A.P. the crown that God reserved for me since birth. I revealed the bondage that held me captive, empowered myself to break generational patterns, activated positive thinking, and powered my life in a new direction. What had once been a burden to bear became a P.O.W.E.R.ful story of transformation – from bondage to Purposely Operating While Exemplifying Royalty.
I am passionate about helping women:
- Authentically live your life and own your story.
- Affirm the Queen within you by cultivating a foundation of self-love.
- Authorize healing so you can accept yourself and transform your pain into P.O.W.E.R.
- Abandon self-imposed and other-imposed chains and alter limiting beliefs that hold you back from becoming the best version of yourself.
- Align with your ultimate purpose and repurpose your pain, non-nurturing past experiences, and/or trauma.
- Activate the P.O.W.E.R. within you to achieve your goals.
Find me on Instagram or email me a question or comment at email@example.com.