I enjoyed a wonderful vacation in Cancun, Mexico in May 2021 which I recorded and compiled into a travel video! Even though it seemed like a short vacation, four days was actually perfect to explore some of the best things in Cancun.
I have actually visited Cancun twice for a vacation – once in 2019 and again last year. During my second trip to Mexico, I took lots of video footage. If you want to see all the pretty scenery, you can watch the video blog from my YouTube channel.
This travel video of my Cancun vacation shows the following places and activities:
- The USO center at George Bush Intercontinental Airport in Houston, Texas
- La Zona Hotelera (The Hotel Zone)
- The Sian Ka’an Junior Suite at The Pyramid at Grand Oasis All-Inclusive Resort (located at Blvd. Kukulcán Km 16.5, Lote 45, 46 y 47 Zona Hotelera, Cancún, Q. Roo 77500 México)
- Tun-Kul Bites Food Hall Restaurant
- The Oasis Beach Club
- Sensoria Health & Spa
- Extreme Adventure – an ecological park located on the “Ruta de los Cenotes” in Puerto Morelos, Mexico
- Snorkeling in the world’s second largest barrier reef in Puerto Morelos
- Ziplining through the trees of the Mayan jungle
- Four-wheeling in a jungle on ATVs
- Swimming in a fresh-water Mayan cenote
- Coco Bongo Show & Disco at the Cancún location
- The Cancun spot sign (located at kilometer 19.5 on Boulevard Kukulkan)
- La Isla Shopping Village
- Market Place Food Hall and Bites Gourmet
I hope my vacation travel video of Cancun, Mexico inspires you to make your own adventure in the region! If you would like to support the blog and I, then head on over to YouTube and subscribe and my channel at www.youtube.com/AshleyOnPurpose.