Are you struggling with believing in yourself?
Low self confidence can significantly impact your life. When you struggle with confidence, you may experience a life full of doubt and missed opportunities. You don’t enjoy the fun times, you don’t take risks, and you don’t pursue your true goals. What is even worse is that low self-confidence can sabotage you in ways you aren’t even aware of.
But it’s ok! You can improve your confidence.
In this post, I give 30 ways you can dramatically increase your self-confidence. Practice some (or all) of these self-confidence tips, then watch how it impacts your life.
- Align your thoughts with God’s Holy Word.
- Live according to your values.
- Discover your God-given purpose.
- Believe in your inherent value and worth.
- Recite affirmations.
- Practice gratitude. Be thankful for who you are as an individual and don’t compare yourself to others.
- Stop hating your weakness; instead, focus on getting better in those weak areas or making those weakness work for you.
- Engage in self-care.
- Smile more.
- Fix your posture – shoulders back and head high.
- Throw perfection out the window.
- Silence your inner critic – replace negative thoughts with positive thoughts.
- Remember Romans 8:28 – the good, bad, and ugly were (and are) for your good.
- Be present in the present – don’t stress over the past or future.
- Hang out with people who uplift and support you.
- Get rid of toxic people who are in your life.
- Speak assertively.
- Properly plan and prepare – stop procrastinating.
- Take risks.
- Learn from mistakes.
- Be kind to others.
- Learn a new skill.
- Share your knowledge.
- Declutter your space.
- Wear make-up (if that’s something you like to do) – but remember you are still GORGEOUS without it.
- Wear clothes that make you feel awesome.
- Make time for exercise – release those feel good endorphins.
- Act confidently – fake it until you make it.
What other tips would you add to this list? Write your advice in the comment section below.